Revamped; A Featured Post

Eyes Cast Downward- Memoir Excerpt

Originally hand written in July 2015 Late Spring of 2014.  Just Months before liver failure Our eyes are nearly always cast dow...

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Peak


'Have you ever seen a cherry blossom come to it's peak?
If the weather is fair and conditions pleasant, the perceptively brief moment of it's becoming is forgiven and forgotten immediately upon the peaks glorious arrival.

Mozart whispers melodies in my ear that whisper that tell me it is near.

Do you know the ancient meaning of the word "Virtue"?
Ask Socrates or Aristotle .
If so then you no there is no sarcasm in me stating that I am a woman of virtue.
When do words lose their power?
Why do we alter their history?
The 'when' is what happens where the 'why' begins.
Two words that have been inscribed like vines underneath my skin that grew as my physical body did but in depth and intricacy.
Archaic veins I have worn heavily like armor.
Do you know the Historical meaning of "Cunt" ?
Ask Germaine Greer.

I am a Virtuous Cunt.
Follow the trail that has been left behind;
Partially slaughtered and intended to be forgotten.
Tis' true, It is there, I have walked it.
Mary Catherine, Cowardice Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say on the subject?