Revamped; A Featured Post

Eyes Cast Downward- Memoir Excerpt

Originally hand written in July 2015 Late Spring of 2014.  Just Months before liver failure Our eyes are nearly always cast dow...

Sunday, August 23, 2015

You Were- Memoir Excerpt/ S. of C.










You were an onus I couldn't kick fast enough. 
Be gone Devil. 
My invaded body marched my limbs and my dulled wits back to this albatross. 
With only a boy dressed in shitty men's clothing. 
You fucked her while I lay on life support.
My mind deep and scattered throughout purgatory and my body at Bellevue Hospital. 
I will have you the way you are intended to be. You will suffer deeply little boy. 
Long may you suffer. 


Who was the killer? 
Three Times Three
To what you did to me.
So shall it be. 
Same as it ever was.

Mary Catherine, Cowardice Queen

1 comment:

Anything to say on the subject?